Fall is here! fall is here! This week Autumn officially begins! I am super excited to share 5 Fall Learning Ideas as this weeks featured posts. Each activity is relatively simple or includes a free printable! Be sure to visit each blogger and say thank you for sharing their ideas on Good Tips Tuesday!
We want this to be a resource for you to find Good Tips for your life, home, kids and everything in between! So what kinds of posts are you able to link up now? Check out this awesome list!
- Recipes & Cooking Tips
- Homemaking Tips
- Parenting Tips
- Kids crafts & Activity Tips
Your hosts each week are:
Looking for the previous link ups? You can find them all right here.
This week’s featured posts are:
Hammering Nails In Pumpkins from from There’s Just One Mommy
Fun Fall Banner For The Kids from Your Vibrant Family
20 Crafts And Activities Using Fall Leaves from There’s Just One Mommy
Fall Leaves Preschool Printable from Homeschool Preschool
Make A Leaf Family: An Easy Preschool Craft from Homeschool Preschool
Now let’s get to today’s Good Tips Tuesday party!
- Link up your recipe/cooking, homemaking, parenting, and kids craft/activity tips below (4 per person please)
- Please link directly to your post, not to your main blog page. All links that do not follow this will be deleted.
- Visit other posts in the party, comment, tweet, pin and let them know you came from GTTuesday!
- We will feature 4 to 5 posts each week. We will each be picking our favorite post from the week and pinning all of the featured posts and favorite posts to the GTTuesday Pinterest Board!
- By linking up and including a picture, you agree to allow 4 The Love of Family, A Bird And A Bean, Day by Day in Our World, Optimistic Mommy, Simply Sherryl, Something 2 Offer, and Successful HomemakersMommies Reviews to use your pictures and links in future featured post/photo collage like this one. Your photo may also be used for promotion on all social media outlets of all the before mentioned blogs.
We can’t wait to see all the amazing posts you will be linking up this week!
Angela, Courtney, Erin, Glenda, Laura, Laurie, Sherryl, & Thaleia