- Being married for 13 years and still learning from one another and loving each other.
- Being a mom of 3 children and not going too crazy, yet.
- Homeschooling 2 elementary school-agers and a tot. Thank goodness for Busy Bags and Tot School.
- Explain what Busy Bags are and where to find ideas- Busy Bag Pinterest board.
- Share Tot School ideas through out school year via posts and Tot School Pinterest.
- Create and share awesome Sensory Bins.
- Explain what Prairie Primer is and the value of Unit Studies.
- Share all the resources for FREE Homeschooling.
- How we transitioned from Christian School to Homeschooling to Eclectic Schooling to Unschooling- sorta?
- How each year has been a little different and what we are learning as a family.
Search Results for: busy bags
MEET the Family Behind Something 2 Offer!
Wife of 18 yrs. to high school sweetheart, Mother of 4, Sister, Daughter. Christ Follower. Talkative. Creative soul longing to help others. Generous in giving advice and helping others find free resources that meet their needs; be it for homeschool or life! I’m a big researcher and blogger who wants to encourage families on their homeschooling journey!
Shamrock Letter Match
I cannot believe that it’s almost St. Patrick’s Day already. I found some pictures of our Shamrock Letter Match activity that Big Red did last year. It was just in time for this month’s Creative Activities for Kids linkup.
Blog Titles and Topics with Martiel #BB100 Day 2: Solutions to Problems
If you are in the business of sharing your knowledge whether it is as a business owner, blogger or in another roll, your job is to be a solution to someone’s problem. Sounds simple right – it is, especially when you approach your writing in a way that says “I’m a solution to my reader’s problem.” Now, your reader doesn’t need to have serious issues, their problem could be as simple as not knowing what diapers to buy, how to create a simple graphic for their website or what glitter to choose for a project; in which case you can offer a great deal of insight from your own experience. Here are 10 blog topics/titles you can use directly or as inspiration for your next blog post as you work on being a solution to your reader’s problem.
Day 2: 10 Problem/Solution Blog Post Topics
- How to Read Nutrition Labels
- The Best Glues for Adhering Uneven Surfaces
- How to Stay Organized On the Go!
- How to Create Your Own Busy-Bags
- 3 Creative Ways to Refresh Your Living Room
- How to Take Great Photographs with Your Cell Phone
- 2 Cupcake Icing Recipes That Stand-Up!
- How to Shoot a Video Tutorial
- The Best Places Online for Bridal and Party Supplies
- PC vs. MAC: How to Buy the One That Will Be Best For You
I’d like to thank Thaleia Maher of Something2Offer for hosting this event. She has been the inspiration and driving force behind this collaborative challenge and it wouldn’t have happened without her. Please take a moment to visit other pages on her site as well as check out the other Hostesses helping out who have made this challenge possible. Thank you everyone! If you have questions or would like more help with your blog, please contact me directly.
See you tomorrow for Day 3,
Tot Trays-10 Fall Trays & Activities
10 Fall Tot Trays and Activities
One last hurrah for Fall while Thanksgiving and Christmas are almost upon us. I always think way ahead that it’s too early to get out such and such then the next thing I know that month/season/holiday is upon us. Where does the time go?
These Fall Tot Tray ideas will help keep your little learner busy while exploring some fun seasonal trays. Feel free to make substitutions for materials you already own or head to the local craft or dollar store for some inexpensive supplies.
Here are 10 last-minute ideas to do with your tots and preschoolers. Maybe you have the supplies on hand or maybe you can pick up a couple of things at the store. Halloween clearance may prove good for a few things.
1. Acorn & Paint Palette Spooning– plastic acorns from Dollar Tree, melon baller, paint palette and tray!