School is in session for most everyone by now. Even those of us who homeschool and are dragging our feet to start so that we can enjoy a few more Summer days! We will be starting some schoolwork this week around last minute Summer activities. With Fall and all the sports and seasonal activities it can be hard to create good healthy food that kids will eat. That’s why this week we picked quick and easy dishes the kids will love so that parents have some new recipe options!
We want this to be a resource for you to find Good Tips for your life, home, kids and everything in between! So what kinds of posts are you able to link up now? Check out this awesome list!
- Recipes & Cooking Tips
- Homemaking Tips
- Parenting Tips
- Kids crafts & Activity Tips
Your hosts each week are:
Looking for the previous link ups? You can find them all right here.
This week our featured posts are:
Bacon Wrapped Green Beans from Let’s Celebrate Everything
Pizza Grilled Cheese Sandwich from Reviews, Chews & How-Tos
Kids in the Kitchen from Pursue Your Project
Easy Apple Turnovers from Real Advice Gal
Now let’s get to today’s Good Tips Tuesday party!
- Link up your recipe/cooking, homemaking, parenting, and kids craft/activity tips below (4 per person please)
- Please link directly to your post, not to your main blog page. All links that do not follow this will be deleted.
- Visit other posts in the party, comment, tweet, pin and let them know you came from GTTuesday!
- We will feature 4 to 5 posts each week. We will each be picking our favorite post from the week and pinning all of the featured posts and favorite posts to the GTTuesday Pinterest Board!
- By linking up and including a picture, you agree to allow 4 The Love of Family, A Bird And A Bean, Day by Day in Our World, Optimistic Mommy, Simply Sherryl, Something 2 Offer, and Successful HomemakersMommies Reviews to use your pictures and links in future featured post/photo collage like this one. Your photo may also be used for promotion on all social media outlets of all the before mentioned blogs.
We can’t wait to see all the amazing posts you will be linking up this week!
Angela, Courtney, Erin, Glenda, Laura, Laurie, Sherryl, & Thaleia