What It Takes to be a Virtual Assistant: Giveaway!
You thought we were done last week with our series What It Takes to be a Virtual Assistant-SURPRISE! We are back for one more week with a super exciting giveaway! Rebecca and I have the awesome opportunity to offer one lucky winner a FULL YEAR MEMBERSHIP to VANetworking’s VA insider’s Club. This exciting offer is valued at $333!
Tawnya Sutherland from VANetworking has been a mentor, coach, and teacher for thousands of VA’s and her info and training is top notch. Her website is the “go-to” site for new VA’s to learn the ropes and for current VA’s to stay on top of their game.
With this membership you will get:
This level is for the entrepreneur who is serious about their business and ready to invest in it.This package includes everything in the above two packages plus much more (see full benefits listed below). These entrepreneurs are looking to save time by not having to design their business templates or develop their business plan from scratch. They are ready to put together a strategic Internet marketing plan and follow through with it via online advertising online and the latest internet marketing techniques to put their business a step ahead of their competitors. They are looking for the support only an elite group of like-minded individuals can provide.This package also includes many other resources including VA business plan, business templates, bonus advertising perks, access to VAnetworking’s ebook Series plus a collection of other resourceful business ebooks. It also includes 4 monthly LIVE training webinars:
- ProactiveVA Strategy Group Coaching Series
- Getting Clients Series
- Thriving Business Series
- Turning Clicks into Cash Series
- Access to the thriving VAinsiders Job Board
- Access totheVAnetworkingNewsletter archives,including VAnetworking’s two new ebooks:VAnetworking’s Hot TipsandVAnetworking’s Featured Article
- Access to theIntroduction to the ProactiveVA Series with Group Coaching monthlywith Tawnya Sutherland(Value:$197)
- Access to theVAnetworkingseminar archives(Value $397)
- VAinsider Member logoto proudly display on your website and show your successful network affiliations with a club that keeps their VAs in the know within the virtual assistant industry.Monthly access toThriving Business Serieswith Tawnya Sutherland(Value: $597)
- Monthly access toTurning Clicks into Cash Serieswith Tawnya Sutherland(Value:$497)
- The VBSS Templateswhich include over 125 business templates, e-books, tutorials, charts, articles, coupons, and key Virtual Assistant business contracts necessary to operate a VA business(Value$397)
- AND MUCH MORE
Thanks for being a part of our What It Takes to be a Virtual Assistant on something2offer and franticmommy!
What are you waiting for! One Winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter and will have 48 hours to claim their prize. Winner must be 18 years or older.
Missed the rest of the series? Do not fear all the links are below:
What it Takes to Be a Virtual Assistant: Intro
What it Takes to Be a Virtual Assistant: A New Series
How I Became a Virtual Assistant with Rebecca Flansburg
What it Takes to Be a Virtual Assistant: How to Know When it’s Time to Hire a VA
What it Takes to Be a Virtual Assistant: Skills & Tools
Skills & Tools needed to improve your VA Business.
What It Takes to be a Virtual Assistant: Finding Clients
Leave a Reply