Valentine’s Day Fine Motor Skills
What do you do when your Tot grows up and are a little too big for Tot Trays? Continue to work on Fine Motor skills by bringing out new fun activities! My niece and Lil’ Red were very interested in doing “school” so out came some fun Valentine’s Day Fine Motor Skill activities. My sister and I were taking inventory on activities and came up with quite a few. I am only showcasing 5 Fine Motor Skills that are for Preschool and Kindergarten age.
Here are 5 simple Fine Motor activities that can be easily be put together:
1. Spiky Pom-Pom Tonging- 10 well paint palette, red tongs, spiky pom-poms, applesauce or ramekin.
2. Puffy Heart Drop- puffy fabric hearts, applesauce cup and icing container with slit in lid.
3. Tracing Heart– dry erase board, dry erase marker and large plastic cookie cutter.
4. Red & White Color Sort– red and white pom-poms, red & white ramekins, tongs, and lid from Walmart hot deli.
5. Pink Count by Two’s- ice cube tray, pink compressed pom-poms, tongs, and ramekin.
If you don’t have a dollar store near you then you can purchase these items on Amazon. I am including links below for your convenience: