DIY Romantic Hair-do’s for Valentines Day
Who has the time or money to spend at a hair salon? I know I do not and anyone with a handful of kids would not want to bring them along. I rarely do anything special with my hair and I hate having blah hair. I have grown out my bangs and just do not know what to do to create a nice hairstyle that doesn’t take hours to fix! Occasionally I will do pig-tails just for something different, but I know I really could do better.
This is a quick round-up of super easy DIY romantic hair do’s I have pinned on pinterest. Hope you find one that inspires you to try.
1. The Classic Beehive– All you need is a bath pouf similar to your hair color of a thin piece of fabric to cover one that doesn’t match your hair and some bobbypins, rubber band, and hairspray.
2. The Twist and Pin– Simple Up-do using bobby pins and twisty small sections of hair. A video tutorial is available if you click on the picture below!
3. The Lace Braid– Great idea for longer bangs that keep getting in your face. This is another tutorial from Hair Romance!
4. The Upside Down Braid Bun– Great tutorial for something a little different but not too complicated!
5. The Twisty Low Bun– just another quick twisty low do!
6. Floral Hair Bun– super cute for a special occasion or everyday!
7. The Really Messy Bun– Super quick and messy ready to go bun in minutes!
8. Runway Hairdo– cute partial braid bun with sides swept back into braided bun!
Now to get the kid’s sent off to grandma’s for a romantic evening with your hubby!
If you don’t know where to start, try the 31 Days to Great Sex ebook. It’s only $5, and it comes with coupons you can give him to announce it for Valentine’s Day. It’s not like it’s “31 different ways to have sex”–though there is some in there about how to spice things up. Instead, it’s about how to connect more emotionally, spiritually, and physically, and how to talk about this area of your life, so that you become so much closer. Find out more here
Leave a Reply