Welcome back to another Good Tips Tuesday! This week we are featuring posts that are super fun hands on crafts and treats. Take some time to visit the featured posts and leave a comment of where you saw their post! I am really excited about the no bake bars sounds like my kind of cooking.
We want this to be a resource for you to find Good Tips for your life, home, kids and everything in between! So what kinds of posts are you able to link up now? Check out this awesome list!
- Recipes & Cooking Tips
- Homemaking Tips
- Parenting Tips
- Kids crafts & Activity Tips
Your hosts each week are:
Looking for the previous link ups? You can find them all right here.
This week our featured posts are Hands on Crafts and Treats:
15 Spring Preschool Trays by SmartE PartE
Neon Dyed Beans by Tiny Tots Adventures
Skinny Chocolate Truffles by The Sunny Patch
20 Must Make No Bake Bars by Simply Sherryl
DIY Family Love Photo Planter by 4 the Love of Family
Now let’s get to today’s Good Tips Tuesday party!
- Link up your recipe/cooking, homemaking, parenting, and kids craft/activity tips below (4 per person please)
- Please link directly to your post, not to your main blog page. All links that do not follow this will be deleted.
- Visit other posts in the party, comment, tweet, pin and let them know you came from GTTuesday!
- By linking up and including a picture, you agree to allow 4 The Love of Family, A Bird And A Bean, A Diligent Heart, Day by Day in Our World, Simply Sherryl, and Something 2 Offer, to use your pictures and links in future featured post/photo collage like this one. Your photo may also be used for promotion on all social media outlets of all the before mentioned blogs.
We can’t wait to see all the amazing posts you will be linking up this week!
Angela, Erin, Marlene, Laura, Sherryl, & Thaleia