The weather is getting really hot in my neck of the woods for the next couple of weeks so these healthy recipes to cool off with are perfect to try! How are you keeping cool? Do you have special activities to cool off with or maybe a favorite recipe reserved for the hot Summer temps? Please leave a comment and share what you do to cool off!
We want this to be a resource for you to find Good Tips for your life, home, kids and everything in between! So what kinds of posts are you able to link up now? Check out this awesome list!
- Recipes & Cooking Tips
- Homemaking Tips
- Parenting Tips
- Kids crafts & Activity Tips
Your hosts each week are:
Looking for the previous link ups? You can find them all right here.
This week our featured posts are:
Healthy Raspberry Frozen Yogurt from Whole Food Real Families
Mango Banana Ice Cream from A Virtual Vegan
Watermelon Kiwi Pops from Thrifty Jinxy
Easy Berry Kale Smoothie from Couponing For 4
Sugar Free Strawberry Lemonade Popsicles from The Fit Blog
Healthy Refreshing Watermelon Slushie from 4 The Love Of Family
Strawberry Raspberry Pops from Simply Sherryl
Now let’s get to today’s Good Tips Tuesday party!
- Link up your recipe/cooking, homemaking, parenting, and kids craft/activity tips below (4 per person please)
- Please link directly to your post, not to your main blog page. All links that do not follow this will be deleted.
- Visit other posts in the party, comment, tweet, pin and let them know you came from GTTuesday!
- We will feature 4 to 5 posts each week. We will each be picking our favorite post from the week and pinning all of the featured posts and favorite posts to the GTTuesday Pinterest Board!
- By linking up and including a picture, you agree to allow 4 The Love of Family, A Bird And A Bean, A Diligent Heart, Day by Day in Our World, Optimistic Mommy, Simply Sherryl, Something 2 Offer, and Successful HomemakersMommies Reviews to use your pictures and links in future featured post/photo collage like this one. Your photo may also be used for promotion on all social media outlets of all the before mentioned blogs.
We can’t wait to see all the amazing posts you will be linking up this week!
Angela, Courtney, Erin, Glenda, Marlene, Laura, Laurie, Sherryl, & Thaleia