Can you believe that it’s March already? Even though 2016 was a LEAP YEAR I do not feel like I really got an extra 24 hours! We just brought a new puppy home over the weekend and she has taken up any spare moment that we have had. If you are like me and are feeling like your New Year’s Resolutions could be waning please take heart! We have some featured posts that week that will help you stay on track and keep your New Year’s Resolutions.
We want this to be a resource for you to find Good Tips for your life, home, kids and everything in between! So what kinds of posts are you able to link up now? Check out this awesome list!
- Recipes & Cooking Tips
- Homemaking Tips
- Parenting Tips
- Kids crafts & Activity Tips
Your hosts each week are:
Looking for the previous link ups? You can find them all right here.
New Year’s Resolution check in!
Free printables to keep you on track:
- Free 14-Page Printable 2016 Calendar from 4 The Love Of Family
- Tips For Keeping Your New Year’s Resolutions from Eat Drink & Save Money
- Save $2016 in 2016 With This Savings Tracker from 4 The Love Of Family
- Organize Your Office Supplies from Our Peaceful Planet
- 2016 Weekly Savings Plans from Simply Sherryl
Now let’s get to today’s Good Tips Tuesday party!
- Link up your recipe/cooking, homemaking, parenting, and kids craft/activity tips below (4 per person please)
- Please link directly to your post, not to your main blog page. All links that do not follow this will be deleted.
- Visit other posts in the party, comment, tweet, pin and let them know you came from GTTuesday!
- We will feature 4 posts each week, picked via random.org. We will each be picking our favorite post from the week and pinning all of the featured posts and favorite posts to the GTTuesday Pinterest Board!
- By linking up and including a picture, you agree to allow 4 The Love of Family, A Bird And A Bean, A Diligent Heart, Day by Day in Our World, Simply Sherryl, Something 2 Offer and Successful Homemakers, to use your pictures and links in future featured post/photo collage like this one. Your photo may also be used for promotion on all social media outlets of all the before mentioned blogs.
We can’t wait to see all the amazing posts you will be linking up this week!
Angela, Erin, Marlene, Laura, Laurie, Sherryl, & Thaleia