While the sun may be shining and it’s Spring the weather in our neck of the woods feels like Winter! Bring some smiles to your children’s faces with these Rainbow themed activities featured this week on Good Tips Tuesday!
We want this to be a resource for you to find Good Tips for your life, home, kids and everything in between! So what kinds of posts are you able to link up now? Check out this awesome list!
- Recipes & Cooking Tips
- Homemaking Tips
- Parenting Tips
- Kids crafts & Activity Tips
Your hosts each week are:
4 The Love of Family
A Bird And A Bean
A Diligent Heart
Day by Day in Our World
Something 2 Offer
Looking for the previous link ups? You can find them all right here
This week our featured posts are:
Rainbow Themed Activities, Crafts & Books For Preschoolers
21 Picture Books About Rainbows from Embark On The Journey
Rainbow Themed Learning Activities from Life Over C’s
Rainbow Buttons Color Sorting & Craft from Kidz Activities
Rainbow Pipe Cleaner Activity from SmartE partE
Now let’s get to today’s Good Tips Tuesday party!
- Link up your recipe/cooking, homemaking, parenting, and kids craft/activity tips below (4 per person please)
- Please link directly to your post, not to your main blog page. All links that do not follow this will be deleted.
- Visit other posts in the party, comment, tweet, pin and let them know you came from GTTuesday!
- We will feature 4 posts each week, picked via random.org. We will each be picking our favorite post from the week and pinning all of the featured posts and favorite posts to the GTTuesday Pinterest Board!
Follow Good Tips Tuesday #GTTuesday Board on Pinterest.
- By linking up and including a picture, you agree to allow 4 The Love of Family, A Bird And A Bean, A Diligent Heart, Day by Day in Our World, Simply Sherryl, Something 2 Offer and Successful Homemakers, to use your pictures and links in future featured post/photo collage like this one. Your photo may also be used for promotion on all social media outlets of all the before mentioned blogs.
We can’t wait to see all the amazing posts you will be linking up this week!
Angela, Erin, Marlene, Laura, Laurie, Sherryl, & Thaleia
[email protected] says
Great resource. I just found your site!
Tina Truelove says
I need to start participating in the link-up again. 🙂 I couldn’t find the link to the featured posts about rainbow activities. Am I missing something?
The links are below the picture.