With February almost over its time to think about Spring and Saint Patrick’s Day! This week we are featuring posts that share ideas all about Saint Patrick’s day. Lots of fun ideas for kids of all ages. Be sure to stop over and visit them all!
We want this to be a resource for you to find Good Tips for your life, home, kids and everything in between! So what kinds of posts are you able to link up now? Check out this awesome list!
- Recipes & Cooking Tips
- Homemaking Tips
- Parenting Tips
- Kids crafts & Activity Tips
Your hosts each week are:
Looking for the previous link ups? You can find them all right here.
This week our featured posts are:
- Fun Things To Do This Saint Patrick’s Day! from 3 Boys and a Dog
- St. Patrick’s Day Picture Books from Embark on the Journey
- Shamrock Letter Match activity from Something 2 Offer
- Gold at the End of the Rainbow soap from Crayons in my Camera Bag
- Rainbow Buttons Color Sorting & Craft from Kidz Activities
- St Patrick Day Activities, Recipes, Books & Crafts Kids Can Make from Your Vibrant Family
- St. Patrick’s Day Printable and Activities from Embark on the Journey
- Saint Patrick’s Day Printables: Greater Than and Less Than from 3 Boys and a Dog
- Free St Patrick’s Day Printable Activity Pack from Embark on the Journey
- Free St Patrick Day Coloring Pages & Printables from Your Vibrant Family
Now let’s get to today’s Good Tips Tuesday party!
- Link up your recipe/cooking, homemaking, parenting, and kids craft/activity tips below (4 per person please)
- Please link directly to your post, not to your main blog page. All links that do not follow this will be deleted.
- Visit other posts in the party, comment, tweet, pin and let them know you came from GTTuesday!
- We will feature 4 posts each week, picked via random.org. We will each be picking our favorite post from the week and pinning all of the featured posts and favorite posts to the GTTuesday Pinterest Board!
Follow Good Tips Tuesday #GTTuesday Board on Pinterest.
- By linking up and including a picture, you agree to allow 4 The Love of Family, A Bird And A Bean, A Diligent Heart, Day by Day in Our World, Simply Sherryl, Something 2 Offer and Successful Homemakers, to use your pictures and links in future featured post/photo collage like this one. Your photo may also be used for promotion on all social media outlets of all the before mentioned blogs.
We can’t wait to see all the amazing posts you will be linking up this week!
Angela, Erin, Marlene, Laura, Laurie, Sherryl, & Thaleia
Leave a Reply