Eldest loves Legos! He builds with them everyday if he’s not at grandma’s house playing with neighbor kids. He has been none to sneak them out of the house or pack them for short trips to the museum or zoo or homeschool field trip.
He doesn’t get them for birthdays or Christmas anymore since we do not have anymore room to store them! He inherited his dad’s Legos. Then a friend of ours was getting married and gave a small paper ream box full of them including Lego Spiderman! Wow, that was a mega big hit. That one mini fig has been worth $35 at times on ebay.
Here’s just a few of the MANY things LEGO that we OWN:
1. You gotta have base plates to build on-
2. You gotta have a GOOD starter set-
3. Mini Figures are just awesome (what more can I say)-
4. A house or cabin or castle would be nice-
5. Vehicles are fun-
6. Add some animals-
7. Not just for BOYS, look at these new girl themed sets-
8. Babies need to have building fun too-
9. Storage ON THE GO-
10. Storage AT HOME-
Linking up with: