10 Little House Resources from Pinterest
Of the 165 LHP pins I have on pinterest these were the top 10 that caught my eye at first glance today:) Hope these give you some fun ideas to do with your children, grandchildren, or co-op.
1. Homemade Prairie Bonnet– lots of great period clothing ideas.
2. Moon Phases with Oreos– love her simple photo tutorial!
3. Owl Pinecone Craft-cute recycled craft. We picked our pinecones up a couple of weeks ago when we were doing leaf and bark rubbings.
4. State Notebook– great way to learn geography and history as you go!
5. Pretzel Cabin– super fun and yummy!
6. Food Preservation (Dehydration Method)- I made apple slices BUT they are already all gone! Gonna try banana chips next or maybe strawberries if they are still in stores next week.
7. Wax Paper Peonies– Scroll part way done to find the wax paper instructions.
8. Popsicle Stick Cabin– great idea if you have a mega box of craft sticks you don’t know what to do with!
9. Taffy– a kid friendly recipe that sounds like fun!
10. Mini Bows and Arrows– something fun and easy for the boys to make.