10 Reasons Why I love FALL!
1) Apple Picking– Fresh crisp apples and all the yummy things you can do with apples. So appealing to me (yes, pun intended!)
2) Visiting a Pumpkin Patch- I love taking my children to a pumpkin patch and a wagon ride to the field is even better.
3) Crunchy leaves- Walking in a tree lined path or forest is so awesome and sensory fulfilling. Here’s what we found on our First Fall Nature Hike!
4) Bonfire- the warmth and crackle of a fire combined with roasted wieners and s’mores. Nothing beats it for a nice simple meal or snack.
5) Wearing Warm comfy clothes- love layering and bringing out a forgotten vest, jacket, or sweater.
6) Harvest Moon- I love the show Little Bear and the Harvest Moon episode. Super cute and such a fun way to celebrate the Fall! Here’s a great post from Learning with Mouse!
7) Sipping on Apple Cider- Wish I had a way to make our own apple cider. My hubby used to know of a place that made cherry apple cider as well.
8) Fun Fall Festivals- so many great free or cheap festivals in our area that are family friendly! You’ve got apple festivals, Pioneer or History festivals, pumpkin festivals, harvest festivals, and Halloween festivals like Trunk or Treat!
9) Trick or Treat- My kids love costumes and I love all the post-Halloween sales! I tend to pick up costumes at 75%-90% off for their upcoming birthday party themes and future Halloween’s.
10) My Birthday- gotta keep things in perspective. I think I love Fall since it is my birthday season!
I love your photos. I love fall too. I like to sit by the fire and sip coffee while I’m all bundled in covers, especially if it’s really cold outside. Thanks for linking up with us at the CLIMB hop. We are so glad to have you with us. I’m your newest Twitter follower.