Flashback to 2009! Facebook Style.
I guess you could say it is the beauty of facebook. Just found some old thoughts I had jotted in the Notes section of facebook. Thought it would be fun to share here:
1. I’m glad that I am on facebook and connecting with other MOPs mommies.
2. Can’t believe January is almost over and our 2009 calendar isn’t hung up. My hubby bought the one on steroids and I need to buy some jumbo kinda holder thingies.
3. I’m glad that my daughter loves cheerleading-even though I wasn’t the cheerleading type.
4. I’m glad my son memorizes Bible verses so easily and hope that he will learn the meaning of God’s Word just as easy.
5. Thankful for kids that can play together and are best friends.
6. Glad that unemployment has been extended for my husband.
7. Leaving only a week and a half gap of income until Nonie’s #1 Ice Shack Opens.(May 1)
8. Hoping to conitnue on the path of “self-discovery” while in the journey of motherhood.
9. Praying that my marriage continues to become stronger as we celebrate 10 years this July.
10. Can’t wait to find out what Riley has planned.
11. Trying not to think about it.
12. SHOCKED that my non-planning, laid-back hubby IS PLANNING something!
13. Surprised how quickly the school year is going.
14. Cannot beleive that Princess will be in Kindergarten next year.
15. Need to decide what I should be doing in the near future about a career.
16. Not sure what I can do about Child Passenger Safety type career.
17. Thinking about OCVN(Ohio Certified Volunteer Naturlist) training.
18. Possibly going to finish a Bachelors degree if I qualify for free tuition.
19. Looking for more Kroger shoppers to help support kids tuition.
20. Still cannot believe I’m 30 and didn’t get a chance to really celebrate.
21. Looking forward to someday making it up (30th b-day GNO).
22. Would love to visit a winery for a wine tasting.
23. Would love to see Tennessee in the fall.
24. Still trying to figure out where to go to church.
25. I need to remember to start the day in prayer AND reading the Bible. Very lacking in that dept.
UPDATED 2012 version:
1. Glad I am blogging and connecting with lots of awesome homeschool moms.
2. Cannot believe August is almost over and school is starting.
3. I am glad my daughter loves ballet! and I am PA to Piqua School of tHE ARTs earning free classes:)
4. Wish all of my children would memorize more scripture.
5. Thankful for two BIGS that will take care of Lil’ Red!
6. Glad my husband has part-time job and would love for him to get full-time in IT dept.
7. Glad that the Ice Shack sold in 2010 since city ordinances were giving us too much trouble to re-open.
8. Still on a path of discovery for myself, my marriage, and children.
9. Still praying that God leads us as we are in 13 years of marriage.
10. Still have lots of anniversaries to make-up/celebrate.
11. Trying not to think, worry, or be bitter that we weren’t able to celebrate big.
12. My husband still shocks me-mostly with his weird sense of humor.
13. Surprised how quickly the year is going-not really-time flies when you are an adult!
14. Cannot believe that Princess is in 3rd grade and Eldest is in 4th grade.
15. Working on a blogging career while being open to what God calls us to do.
16. Still a Certified Child Passenger Safety Tech, but not very active.
17. Didn’t complete OCVN but am taking Project Wild and Project Aquatic on saturday!
18. Enrolled in one 3 credit Accounting Class working on Certificate to transfer to 4 yr. for BA in Business Management.
19. Looking for Swagbucks referrals to help pay for Christmas, lol. Still owe CAS for tuition, but working on that one.
20. & 21. Still waiting to celebrate. Maybe when I turn 35.
22. Would still love to go to a winery.
23. Still wanna see leaves in the fall in Tennessee!
24. Had been going to a church for 3 yrs. But major ministerial changes and high gas prices have not made it a priority. So may need to search for a local church, ugh.
25. I need to remember to start the day in prayer AND reading the Bible. Very lacking in that dept. Doing Hello Mornings and hoping I can finally get a good grasp on this:)
Leave a Reply