As we come to the close of blog topics I’m ending with my very favorite format for blog posts: reviews. These are hands down one of my biggest traffic referrers and over the years have served me exceptionally well. Reviews also offer something that some don’t think about – the opportunity to build a relationship with someone.
When you do a review I suggest you review something that is connected to a company, person, organization, etc. whenever you have the opportunity. Here are 10 review styled topics/titles to help inspire your next blog post.
10 Review Blog Topics/Titles
- The Bakers Dozen: How (Fill in the Blank) Created His/Her Most Delicious Cupcake Yet!
- Book Review: Author (Fill in the Blank) Teaches Us New Ways to Create with Polymer Clay
- You Will Love This New Program (Fill in the Blank)
- (Fill in the Blank): New Marketplace for Online Sellers!
- Interview with (Fill in the Blank) Live on (Fill in the Date/Time) – Don’t Miss It!
- New Book On Making Blogging Easy for All
- Organization Made Easy – New Program for Busy (Choose One: Mom’s/Dad’s/People)
- Pattern Review: (Fill in the Blank) has a great Purse Pattern for the Seasoned Seamstress
- The Best and Worst (Fill in the Blank) of (Insert Year)
- Apps for Anyone on the Go!
I’d like to thank Thaleia Maher of Something2Offer for hosting this event. She has been the inspiration and driving force behind this collaborative challenge and it wouldn’t have happened without her. Please take a moment to visit other pages on her site as well as check out the other Hostesses helping out who have made this challenge possible. Thank you everyone! If you have questions or would like more help with your blog, please contact me directly.
See you all next time,