Open-ended questions are probably one of the best ways to connect with your audience and grow your engagement. Why? Because it takes the focus off of you and turns it around onto your reader. Now it might seem a little strange to do that, after all, your blog is supposed to be about you and your experiences. Let me share a couple little secrets about blogging…
- First Secret: people don’t follow blogs, they follow people; they always have.
- Second Secret: your blog isn’t really about you; it’s about giving people the opportunity to see into your life, a keyhole into your world that you otherwise or may not show people.
When you let them in and trust that things will be okay, amazing things happen. Here are 10 open-ended questions topics/titles to help inspire your next blog post.
10 Open-Ended Blog Topics/Titles
- How Would You Help Kids Learn Math?
- What is Your Favorite Color?
- Why is Peanut butter and Chocolate so good together?
- What is the most frustrating or fun thing about connecting with new people?
- What are your solutions to temper tantrums?
- How do you overcome Creative Block?
- If you could do anything, what would you do?
- When you tried (Fill in the Blank), how did you feel/what did you think about it?
- What is the coolest thing you’ve created or seen created with (Fill in the Blank)?
- How did you overcome (Fill in the Blank)?
I’d like to thank Thaleia Maher of Something2Offer for hosting this event. She has been the inspiration and driving force behind this collaborative challenge and it wouldn’t have happened without her. Please take a moment to visit other pages on her site as well as check out the other Hostesses helping out who have made this challenge possible. Thank you everyone! If you have questions or would like more help with your blog, please contact me directly.
See you tomorrow for Day 9,