If you are in the business of sharing your knowledge whether it is as a business owner, blogger or in another roll, your job is to be a solution to someone’s problem. Sounds simple right – it is, especially when you approach your writing in a way that says “I’m a solution to my reader’s problem.” Now, your reader doesn’t need to have serious issues, their problem could be as simple as not knowing what diapers to buy, how to create a simple graphic for their website or what glitter to choose for a project; in which case you can offer a great deal of insight from your own experience. Here are 10 blog topics/titles you can use directly or as inspiration for your next blog post as you work on being a solution to your reader’s problem.
Day 2: 10 Problem/Solution Blog Post Topics
- How to Read Nutrition Labels
- The Best Glues for Adhering Uneven Surfaces
- How to Stay Organized On the Go!
- How to Create Your Own Busy-Bags
- 3 Creative Ways to Refresh Your Living Room
- How to Take Great Photographs with Your Cell Phone
- 2 Cupcake Icing Recipes That Stand-Up!
- How to Shoot a Video Tutorial
- The Best Places Online for Bridal and Party Supplies
- PC vs. MAC: How to Buy the One That Will Be Best For You
I’d like to thank Thaleia Maher of Something2Offer for hosting this event. She has been the inspiration and driving force behind this collaborative challenge and it wouldn’t have happened without her. Please take a moment to visit other pages on her site as well as check out the other Hostesses helping out who have made this challenge possible. Thank you everyone! If you have questions or would like more help with your blog, please contact me directly.
See you tomorrow for Day 3,