I have never had the need to wear a knee brace but my hubby has been wearing one since high school. I had him in mind when I signed up to review this neoprene knee brace. He is both my model and guinea pig for trying out this product.
Here’s what my hubby had to say about this Compressions knee brace:
– Shorter and tighter fit then old one.
– Stays in place well.
– Stitching seems very durable and high quality.
– Doesn’t pinch the skin on back of leg.
I would say with all of the above features that this is definitely the brace to buy. I was especially impressed that my hubby said it did not pinch. I did not realize that some brand do pinch but very glad that this new one does not pinch!
Here are some more features that we didn’t mention:
– Stop the madness with this Open Patella (relieves pressure), Adjustable Velcro (customize your size), Neoprene (it’s breathable) with Spring Steel Side Stays (for more lateral support) knee brace for all activities.
– This brace provides support and relief for Arthritis, Tendonitis, ACL and Meniscus tears. It stabilizes the knee to provide support even laterally.
– One size fits 12″ to 18″ knee circumference with velcro fastenings to adjust the tension exactly where needed.
-Other benefits include silicon anti-slip strips to prevent slipping.
– Very comfortable compared to similar knee braces without being bulky.
– Light, breathable and flexible. Just the support your need to regain confidence while exercising.
So if you have an old sports injury or a new age related injury we would definitely recommend this Compressions knee support brace. I think the price for this knee brace is also very affordable and with Amazon Prime ships free. Hop on over and check out the Compressions Brand Knee brace via Amazon affiliate link!
Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Leave a Reply