Marriage is tough! I can attest to that after 17 years of marriage and four children it has not gotten much easier. You have to be willing to learn, work, and grow for your marriage to work. This weeks featured post share a variety of great tips for your marriage. I hope you enjoy the variety of advice and knowledge that has been shared from these wives hearts!
We want this to be a resource for you to find Good Tips for your life, home, kids and everything in between! So what kinds of posts are you able to link up now? Check out this awesome list!
- Recipes & Cooking Tips
- Homemaking Tips
- Parenting Tips
- Kids crafts & Activity Tips
Your hosts each week are:
Looking for the previous link ups? You can find them all right here.
This week our featured posts are:
17 Things I’ve Learned from 17 Years of Marriage from Homeschool Your Boys
12 Habits of a Happy Marriage from Successful Homemakers
5 Steps for an Intercultural Relationship from The Almost Indian Wife
5 Signs Your Marriage is in Trouble from The Vibrant Family
10 Ways to Keep the Spark in Your Marriage from Life at the Table
Is Homeschool Strengthening your Marriage or Destroying it? from Homeschool Your Boys
To the Wife of an Introvert from Successful Homemakers
Give Your Marriage a Boost from Something 2 Offer
Now let’s get to today’s Good Tips Tuesday party!
- Link up your recipe/cooking, homemaking, parenting, and kids craft/activity tips below (4 per person please)
- Please link directly to your post, not to your main blog page. All links that do not follow this will be deleted.
- Visit other posts in the party, comment, tweet, pin and let them know you came from GTTuesday!
- We will feature 4 to 5 posts each week. We will each be picking our favorite post from the week and pinning all of the featured posts and favorite posts to the GTTuesday Pinterest Board!
- By linking up and including a picture, you agree to allow 4 The Love of Family, A Bird And A Bean, A Diligent Heart, Day by Day in Our World, Optimistic Mommy, Simply Sherryl, Something 2 Offer, and Successful HomemakersMommies Reviews to use your pictures and links in future featured post/photo collage like this one. Your photo may also be used for promotion on all social media outlets of all the before mentioned blogs.
We can’t wait to see all the amazing posts you will be linking up this week!
Angela, Courtney, Erin, Glenda, Marlene, Laura, Laurie, Sherryl, & Thaleia