This post was made possible by iConnect and Pampers. I was provided compensation to facilitate this post, but all opinions are 100% mine.
I don’t know about you but I am very thankful for nurses! I didn’t have a lot of contact with nurses outside the doctors office until my four children were born. I delivered all of my children in a natural family birthing area of a local major hospital. These kind and caring souls helped me labor, deliver, and experience the best post-partum experiences a mom could ask for. Without the expert care of the nurses we encountered those first hours with each of our newborns could have been a disaster.
We believe in skin-to-skin contact and breastfeeding. We had a birth plan with each pregnancy and everything was followed as best as could be. Eldest was a long and difficult labor that ended with an OR delivery and four days in the NICU. Even though our bonding was different then the other three, we still had excellent care from the nurses we encountered.
Are you thankful for nurses? Do you have one that stands out to you whom you would like to nominate for the Thank You Nurses Award? Be sure to read through the instruction below so you can participate in the Pampers Swaddlers Thank You Nurses Award.
Nominate a Nurse:
Pampers is launching the Thank You Nurses Awards program, honoring nurses across three award categories: Labor & Delivery, Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) and Postpartum. Pampers invites parents to share their stories of nurses who helped make life #betterforbaby by submitting a nurse nomination to the Pampers Swaddlers Thank You Nurses Awards . Nurse nominations can be submitted between November 9th and December 14th
- See details and official rules at spr.ly/6181BPvMF.
- Winner must be a resident of the US or Puerto Rico, 18 years or older.
- Nomination period ends 12/14/15 at 3PM EST.
- Three finalists, one in each category (Labor & Delivery, Neonatal Intensive Care Unit and Postpartum), will be announced in March and the grand prize honoree will be announced in May.
- The three finalists will be honored with short documentary videos showcasing their unique and inspirational nursing stories.
- Each of the three finalists will receive a one-year membership to the Association of Women’s Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses (AWHONN), attendance at the 2016 AWHONN Convention, Procter & Gamble care packages, and more. Visit tongal.com/pampersnurses
for full prizing details.
- In honor of these nurse winners, three Pampers Swaddlers scholarships will be made available to help nurses from underrepresented groups complete their studies toward a Master of Science in Nursing degree.
Participate on Twitter:
The Pamper #ThankYouNurses Twitter Party, hosted by iConnect will take place on November 19 from 8-9pmCST. Prizes will include:
Prize 1: $50 AMEX plus diapers and wipes
Prize 2: $75 AMEX plus diapers and wipes
Prize 3: $125 AMEX plus diapers and wipes
Grand Prize: $350 AMEX plus diapers and wipes
RSVP: diapers and wipes
Enter to Win:
You can have a chance to win a
$100 AmEx Gift Card & Pampers Swaddlers