Super Link Party #30
Whoo hoo!!! Last week’s party was AWESOME! Lot’s of wonderful ideas, items, and recipes. Keep on sharing and keep on linking!
Thank you everyone who participated! I’d like to introduce you to a special guest host for this week’s party!
Thaleia from- Something2Offer
She has an awesome blog, full of fun, homeschooling, frugal finds, and much more!
Please pop by her blog and introduce yourself!
You can follow Thaleia on:
Are you ready for this week’s features? Here’s what you get if you are featured:
- Your button gets a “Featured Guests” spot in my right sidebar!
- Your post gets pinned to my Super Link Party Features board on Pinterest!
- Your post gets tweeted as a Feature! (Follow me here)
- Your post gets shared as a feature on Facebook! (Like my page here.)
“Most Clicked On” Feature:
|Little Wonders Days shared this super fun Letters To Santa Party!|
- Gift Of Curiosity shared this fun Christmas Printable Pack For Tots and Preschoolers.
- Like Mama~Like Daughter shared a cute little sweater vest in Crafting Along With a Needle And Thread.
- The Nerdy Farm Wife shares this super yummy looking Maple Divinity Candy.
- Amy’s Cooking Adventures shared a super yummy looking recipe too! Check out her Mocha Almond Biscotti.
- My Merry Messy Life shared this beautiful Crochet Granny Infinity Scarf and Cowl. Isn’t the color pretty?
Please come back next week to see my featured picks, and link up some more of your projects.
Don’t forget to mingle. This is a party, after all! Make someone’s day and leave a nice comment, or two. 🙂
Susie at Earning-My-Cape says
Thanks so much for guest hosting!!! 🙂