My 10 Favorite Nativity Crafts from Pinterest!
These Nativity Crafts are all so wonderful. So hard to choose which to make first!
We are hoping to actually make some of these over the next few years as gifts or for our tree to help remind us to focus on Jesus. Some of these are so simple and cute it is unbelievable! I hope that you find joy in this season and focus on HIM as you find a crafty way to celebrate.
1. Popsicle Stick Nativity– very cute and super simple. Kids of all ages could easily help with this!
2. DIY Toy Nativity– not too expensive and fun to make.
3. “I Spy” Nativity Ornament– IF you can find clear PLASTIC globes, then this would be a great project to make your toddler or preschooler. Finding tiny nativity ornaments seems to be getting harder as well.
5. String Manger Scene Ornament– grab a balloon, some crochet thread or thin yarn, and make this adorable manger scene!
6. Wooden Nativity Ornament Tutorial– A big bag of woodsies, paint, glue, and twine and you’re all set to make this nativity!
7. Edible Nativity-Move over gingerbread houses. Here’s an edible Nativity to put you to the test!
8. Nativity Silhouette– this tutorial includes a printable template and complete instructions!
9. Plastic Canvas Nativity-This one is for my sister! She was just making some coasters with plastic canvas last week:)
10. Concrete Nativity Doorstops-definitely for someone who can paint features!