Fall is here and Pumpkin Patches are open to search for the prefect pumpkin. Pumpkin’s have been in our local groceries off and on for the last couple of weeks. What do you do with 20-30 lbs of pumpkin besides can it? Check out one of these prefect pumpkin activities and recipes to see how to use your pumpkin!
We want this to be a resource for you to find Good Tips for your life, home, kids and everything in between! So what kinds of posts are you able to link up now? Check out this awesome list!
- Recipes & Cooking Tips
- Homemaking Tips
- Parenting Tips
- Kids crafts & Activity Tips
Your hosts each week are:
Looking for the previous link ups? You can find them all right here.
This week our featured posts are:
23 Pumpkin Books for Kids from Homeschool Preschool
Paleo Pumpkin Pancakes from The Vintage Indie
Pumpkin Fluff and Pumpkin Dump Cake from The Food Hussy
10 Activities Using Real Pumpkins from There’s Just One Mommy
Easy 20 Minute Pumpkin Scones from The Healthy Hen
Now let’s get to today’s Good Tips Tuesday party!
- Link up your recipe/cooking, homemaking, parenting, and kids craft/activity tips below (4 per person please)
- Please link directly to your post, not to your main blog page. All links that do not follow this will be deleted.
- Visit other posts in the party, comment, tweet, pin and let them know you came from GTTuesday!
- We will feature 4 to 5 posts each week. We will each be picking our favorite post from the week and pinning all of the featured posts and favorite posts to the GTTuesday Pinterest Board!
- By linking up and including a picture, you agree to allow 4 The Love of Family, A Bird And A Bean, Day by Day in Our World, Optimistic Mommy, Simply Sherryl, Something 2 Offer, and Successful HomemakersMommies Reviews to use your pictures and links in future featured post/photo collage like this one. Your photo may also be used for promotion on all social media outlets of all the before mentioned blogs.
We can’t wait to see all the amazing posts you will be linking up this week!
Angela, Courtney, Erin, Glenda, Laura, Laurie, Sherryl, & Thaleia