- Being married for 13 years and still learning from one another and loving each other.
- Being a mom of 3 children and not going too crazy, yet.
- Homeschooling 2 elementary school-agers and a tot. Thank goodness for Busy Bags and Tot School.
- Explain what Busy Bags are and where to find ideas- Busy Bag Pinterest board.
- Share Tot School ideas through out school year via posts and Tot School Pinterest.
- Create and share awesome Sensory Bins.
- Explain what Prairie Primer is and the value of Unit Studies.
- Share all the resources for FREE Homeschooling.
- How we transitioned from Christian School to Homeschooling to Eclectic Schooling to Unschooling- sorta?
- How each year has been a little different and what we are learning as a family.
Just wanted to make a quick announcement that I’m still playing with my blog button! Cannot decide exactly what I want it to look like. Can you help me out?
Here’s the choices:
1. Pink Flower with Pink Text
2. Purple Flower with White Text
3. Yellow Flower with Pink Text
Please comment on your favorite one:)
VOTE for my blog on:
Have been taking pictures of gorgeous flowers that we grow or that were found at a local nature park. Wanted to share these with other’s. I will apologize upfront that I only have a camera phone as my sanyo eats batteries and my sis hasn’t leant me her spare, yet! Keep your fingers crossed that I get a better one soon as I get the photography bug:)
So glad God has given me the sight to see, the steady hand to take pictures, and the time to stop and snap a picture!
Please pin or share as you like. Comments are always welcomed!
2. Notebooking- Practical Pages: Big Woods Notebook,
3. Unit Studies- Homeschoolingon a Shoestring, Easy Fun School, The Home School Mom, Pioneer Unit Study, Pioneer and Native Americans, Bee Unit Study, Bears, Cow Facts, Owls, Westward Expansion, Wolves, Apples, Midwest States:corn belt/sodhouse/tornado alley, Pony Express/GoldRush/Railroad, Plains Tribes
5. Reports- Animal Science Unit,
6. Pinterest- my Little House/Pioneer/Prairie Primer board
8. Music/Games- Pioneer Games,
How about a FREE and Frugal Homeschool Planner to help plan your use of LHP or PP?
Free Printable Calendar to highlight days of Co-op or fieldtrips- got that too:)
If you cannot find what you are looking for within this post please contact me by leaving a comment, facebook post, or tweet! I’ll be glad to provide more info that is stored on hard drive and direct links aren’t available.
PLEASE, PLEASE Do not laugh. At Least not too hard.
Okay, I was really excited that the last few days I’ve gotten posts up and linked to various parties. Then my excitement quickly fell when I realized I had NO new subscribers, No more Likes on Facebook, etc. WHY?
Well, for one I forgot to use the Plug-in Social Media Ring I had activated. This was to be one of the easiest “calls to action” that I wanted to have on my blog. I got busy trying to get pictures taken, edited, and just learning blog basics and FORGOT to use a very important tool! Oh, boy what a major boo boo!
So for any of you who already viewed my 2012-2013 Curriculum post or our Tree Climbing post, would you PLEASE click back over and LIKE or SHARE or TWEET your Favorite post?
Thanks so much for helping out this newbie blogger!